The yogitoes Earth Collection inspires exploration and discovery through rich hues recreated from ancient Indian paintings.
• Standard: 1.25 lbs; 68'' x 24''
• Long: 1.35 lbs; 80'' x 25''
• Sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent.
• Lightweight and great for travel.
• Patented Skidless® technology using 100% silicone nubs to grip the towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet.
• Made using recycled bottles requiring 66% less energy to produce.
• All dyes are free of AZO, lead, and heavy-metals.
Place your yogitoes towel on top of your yoga mat or directly on the floor, dot-side down. Some practitioners start with a dry yogitoes towel, while others prefer to slightly dampen the areas under the hands and feet before they begin. When you are finished, avoid rolling up damp yogitoes with your mat.
Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. Do not bleach. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your yogitoes slick. Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats, or in light colored clothing.
No customer reviews for the moment.